Since 1990 the company’s international activity has continued to expand.
Thus, since the creation of the M.C.M. company, the following actions have been undertaken :
- SPAIN : execution of two big complete assemblies with many other projects in view and the company has entered into an exclusive sales agreement for its equipment with INTECAL since 1990.
- ITALY : since 1985 the company has entered into an exclusive sales agreement for its equipment with TECNO BRIANZA.
- U.K. : MCM works in partnership with SSD.
- USA : the activity is developing through the society LEON VAN LEEUWEN (New-York City)
- AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND : since the beginning of 1995 the company has entered into an exclusive sales agreement for its equipment with the FOOD PROCESSING EQUIPMENT company, leader in its country and number one imported of equipment for the Australian food industry. In addition, this company has started to successfully canvass the NEW ZEALAND market.
- SOUTH KOREA : our company has entered into an exclusivity agreement for the development of equipment. We have been chosen to supply equipment to a large abattoir. In the coming years, 9 abattoirs will be equipped in this country.
- MERCOSUR area : since beginning year 2000 the company has signed three new exclusive contracts in BRAZIL (SULMAQ Santa Catarina, Guaporé) and URUGUAY (TORAL Montevideo).
- CHINA : also beginning year 2000 the company has signed a non exclusive contract with a chinese company (LANDU) to develop our sales in this big area.
- TURKEY : MCM is working together with BANSS company
- OTHER COUNTRIES : the action undertaken by the company is executed through various channels:
– either directly by M.C.M.: POLAND, HOLLAND, IRELAND, INDIA, SWEDEN,SWITZERLAND, BELGIUM, CANADA
– or through engeneering offices and design offices with the M.C.M. can boast excellent working relations: MOROCCO, IRELAND, MIDDLE EASTERN countries,
M.C.M.’s international activity represents an average of 30% – 40% of its total sales however, its medium-tern objective goes beyond 50%. Indeed, efforts are currently under way to market our equipment on the American and Asian markets.